How can I know if I'm lagging on a dedi server?

Topic

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Same as on any other server.I gotta say,The connection on X1 has been immaculate,It feels very different.You shoot first you kill,No BS lag going on.Feels amazing so far,Takes a couple of games to get used to a connection like that being in a CoD game.

Dedi's aren't out yet guys. I've had a couple of lost connection to host and host migration matches.

Really?Feels soo much better than it did on 360,Connection been amazing for me.

I believe evn on the xbone they were planning on a hybrid setup. If you dont have a good connection to a dedicated server it falls back to the listen servers.

Should be the best of both worlds

connection was good on 360 ghosts, then after a week it was crap..watch this space

I feel like I am on roller skates while shooting. I can not stay on target as I do on my 360. Now it can be the controller but it takes me two matches to get my act together and on the ONE it is taking a bit longer. I get into more shootouts and has anyone noticed how much brighter the game is compared to the 360 version.  I use a BenQ monitor and the game looks amazing as do most games, but this game is  to bright no matter what I adjust.

cod 2 and everyone else can you post xbox one topics on the xbox one ghosts forum, you should know better remedy, time to move on xbox one users and leave us 360 people behind.

^Er.......again......No.

practice what you preach, why on earth would you post on a 360 forum when there is a one forum????

Cos i like the people in here mostly