How can I avoid ALL rental servers!?!!

Can anyone give me some pointers on avoiding all these lousy rental servers?!

This is getting really annoying. This used to be a great game. Not so much anymore.

All I want is a basic game designed by PROFESSIONAL game designers (i.e., EA or DICE), something I had before and something I have already PAID for.

I do not want to play amateur-designed games (endless torture), or even worse "special rules," where some ten year old admin bans you because you shot him with the wrong caliber handgun, ffs.

Anyone? Bueller? Can we fix this EA, Dice, PLEASE!!!?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Far as I know... You can't. Because there is none

all rentals, might as well put it away

All official servers are gone.

Stop playing it and either pop BC2 back in (still great fun), or if on PC boot yourself up some BF2.

This game seriously is not worth the amount of frustration it can cause.

[quote user="Zehq"]

All official servers are gone.

[/quote] No there are still Dice servers. Type in p24 in search bar. 

DICE is adding more official servers soon. Do keep up!

Actually, many of the P24xxxxxx servers are ALSO rental servers. Look closer!

As another aside, can someone explain why it is okay to put "DICE" in the server name and intentionally be deceiving?

How is that not just an INSTANT terms of service ban?

If I named my gamertag something like "XBox 360 moder4tor" for instance, I would expect to be instantly banned, and rightly so!!!

How come these server clowns can preface their server titles with [DICE] and get away with it?! Is anyone even paying attention at EA?

IMNSHO, EA has just completely borked BF3 with this silly server rental stuff and no way to hard-filter it out. I will NEVER want to see it, ever. Fail to force it upon the community. Such a shame for such a great game otherwise.

I agree with L337 there on pc bf2 was kick @@@, bf3 isnt really like the good old bf games anymore. im thinking on building myself another custome desktop again, just to go back to th good old bf2.

Waffle, my server before, I got bored of BF3 and started playing ME, was called "-[DICE]- Rush - P24blahblah

played in an EA server this morning, they are there.