How bad is fable 3

Was gonna get this until a few reviews put me off, so was wondering from the people that have actually played it, how bad it really is.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i like fable 3. easy game but fun. better than 2by far

Fable 3 is complete garbage, even though Fable 2 was average its better than 3 thats for sure.

i don't mind fable 2, the main thing putting me off 3 is the sanctuary menu system

I liked it better then Fable 2 but it has some faults. It's just a little too easy (well both Fable 2 and 3) and a little on the "small" side. But overall, if it's cheap now (I'm sure it is), it's at least entertaining for a while.

Don't let the Menu System turn you off to it. It's just another stupid gimmick by Peter M. All it really ends up being is another Menu in a Menu.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSaw85bliyQ]

I wouldn't say it was a bad game, it's ok, not as good as Fable 2. Very short as well if i remember correctly.

I liked Fable 3, but then again, I think I'm in the minority in liking the franchise. Even though the games have failed to live up to Peter Molyneux's bloated pre-release hype, I still think they're fun for what they are. Lighthearted, easy-mode adventure games. 3 included. The menu system does suck though, but you get used to it.

It's a bad RPG, it's a good game.

I quite enjoyed it to be honest for the first two thirds. The final third though was utter pap.

Peter Molyneux let me down big time.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360