How are the vehicles in the game?

I haven;t seen much mention of vehicles in this game....all I read about is small maps and COD like combat...Any maps where halo vehicles can be used for combat and fun?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Only been reading complaining?  Not all the maps are small

The vehicles pretty much handle like they did in 3.  The only bad thing I can think of, IMO, is the new sound for the warthog

The maps are, on average, bigger than previous Halo titles. No map as far as I can see is as small as Guardian or The Pit. Vehicles control the same as they have before. And the combat is nothing like COD.

Vehicles are fine all you need to take one down is a shot from a fully charged plasma pistol.its so much fun.

The most annoying thing is the mech walker thing, I don't remember the name. Other then that it plays like Halo 3 and Reach vehicle wise.

[quote user="issuess"]

The most annoying thing is the mech walker thing, I don't remember the name. Other then that it plays like Halo 3 and Reach vehicle wise.

[/quote]

That thing is freaking stupid.  Almost manages to ruin the classic that Valhalla was.

Is valhalla in halo 4?

I know. The thing seems almost impossible to destroy. That or I have terrible teammates all the time that can't help me take it out. Yes it is, it's called Ragnarok?

I haven't had trouble taking down a mech. Its easy to board and plant a grenade.

Wraith is alot more faster now and Banshee is balanced out. The Mantis is good but the Scorpion is still alot better.

I havent had a problem with the vehicles  , i think some are under power.  But this is the first halo game I played mp on. so I could be wrong.