How About a Real Hardcore Event?

Their idea of hardcore was to make it a shotgun fest?  It's already that.

How about something to lessen the rush-down game.  How about more damage.  Maybe 50% more.  Make cover important instead of risking damage to close a gap.   And no bleed-outs.

Or if you have any other suggestions?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Everyone should have infinite frags....yeah that will get them going again lol. On a serious note, i like your idea, seems something realistic and would force people to adapt, rather than rambo'ing their way inside.

A mode with no cover, only boomshields. Try to SOS rush across a wide open map.

I like the OP's idea.

Hardcore Weekend was a joke. I played one match to get the event to count and I never touched it again. I definitely like OP's idea of a Hardcore Mode better.

[quote user="BlackBoxRapture"]

Hardcore Weekend was a joke. I played one match to get the event to count and I never touched it again. I definitely like OP's idea of a Hardcore Mode better.

[/quote] i did the same thing. I really hope they make the next hardcore even worth while.

I don't know about upping damage outputs, The Retro already drops people insanely fast. If someone simply came up on a group they could kill the whole group without even using half the mag.

Well, it would be kinda more difficult to get that close to someone.  And with more damage I don't expect a whole team to be standing out in the open all wily-nilly.

It might dominate for a map like Checkout though.

I don't like the OP's idea.

I like the no cover thing, but not the increase in damage. Is it the players that die a lot that think the game is a shotgun fest. I know my team loves to use their rifles.

No, it's a fact that it's a shotgun and close combat focused game.  I think the shotgun still remains as the most used weapon.  It's been like that since Gears 1.