How about a Prothean MP character?

I know Javik is the last ever living Prothean (and a total **** to boot), but nobody said that the MP side of the game has to be canon.  Would be cool to use Dark Channel and have the Particle Rifle to unlock (unless you can already get it, idk)

Failing that, what about a Batarian?  They don't seem to get much love in the ME games; you're never had a Batarian squad mate and the ones you come face-to-face with seem to be terrorists or mercs up to no good.

What other species could they add?  Volus?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's a cool idea.  But considering that MP is, in fact, tied into the SP in a way.  IMO, it is canon and having a Prothean wouldn't make sense.

_

But, with the ending, things 'making sense' seem to have been thrown out the window long ago...

[quote user="Payton Jones"]

It's a cool idea.  But considering that MP is, in fact, tied into the SP in a way.  IMO, it is canon and having a Prothean wouldn't make sense.

_

But, with the ending, things 'making sense' seem to have been thrown out the window long ago...

[/quote]

Well I guess so what with the importing of characters to be War Assets.  I just haven't imported one yet so I don't know if they're "generic" assets or if they go to their specific species slot (like importing a Turian, it would appear under the Turian assets).

If it does happen like that, then yeah.  i guess having a Prothean is a bad idea.  I just want to use Dark Channel lol.

come on man, if they gave us all of that, then what would they give us for DLC??? You know they gotta make money off of us!

I'd pay money to be able to use an Elcor or a Hanar in MP. I don't even care if the Elcor was slow as molasses, I'd love to try their back mounted guns. Hanar could be weak and unable to use guns but their melee would excel, strangulation!

Volus might be tough to add though because of their bodies and back story. They are awkward looking and they don't like to fight directly.

Btw wasn't the rumor that the DLC for MP will have a Batarian and a Geth?

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

I'd pay money to be able to use an Elcor or a Hanar in MP. I don't even care if the Elcor was slow as molasses, I'd love to try their back mounted guns. Hanar could be weak and unable to use guns but their melee would excel, strangulation!

Volus might be tough to add though because of their bodies and back story. They are awkward looking and they don't like to fight directly.

Btw wasn't the rumor that the DLC for MP will have a Batarian and a Geth?

[/quote]

Oooh...a GETH?!  They have to be my favourite characters in Mass Effect.  They were great baddies in ME1 and I was stoked when Legion joined the squad in ME2.  It's a pity they took a back seat in ME3 and were only in the game for 3 missions.  I so wanted Legion back in my squad.

Hope that rumour is true.  Not sure how it will work on the maps where the Geth are an enemy.  Unless there's new maps where there's only Reaper and Ceberus as enemies?

Don't forget the vorcha.

@Praetorian- Legion fights the Geth so it's not really a stretch to add a Geth.

Vorcha would be cool too. They have that unique ability to adapt which could be turned into a cool customization option.

it would be cool but i view the mp missions as side events going on while my sp character is saving the universe so i kinda want it to stay as realistic as possible

[View:http://www.egmnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Mass-Effect-3-DLC.png]

It would be cool if I could unlock the characters already in the game.

-

N7 rating of 325 and I still can't unlock the fricken drell vanguard ( the only thing I want ) - nor any krogan.