House Furnishings..

I tried to get my steward to buy the decorations for my first house and nothing has actually been put in the house. Has anyone else had this problem?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

This is why I do it all myself.

I have not gotten that far in the construction process, so I'm wondering if you need to provide the steward with gold to buy the furniture.

Yeah I am not sure why it never showed up. I just started making everything myself like PIRATE said. I just keep going around to all the shops and buying the supplies and building it all myself. I wish there was a bit more customization but it is still enjoyable.

How long did you give you steward to do this?  I asked "my thane" person to come to my house, got to house and nothing.  Three game days go by.  The wife was playing and just asked a follower to become steward.  Then the next day, thats 4 days later, that person finally makes it to my house.  She comes 4 days late.  

----------

I was just wondering if there was a time limit on it.

I got Lydia as my servant. I spent gold on all stuff and still dont got it myself. I wish I knew how to adopt. If you know please message me. Im online playing now.

I got a courier letter when I first downloaded the DLC, it said to go to the Honorhall Orphanage (or whatever) in Riften to adopt.  I first upgraded the Whiterun Breezehome to add a kid's room, then I adopted two kids in Riften, and they went there...