Hosting Achievement...sigh...

So I haven't played this game since 08...and I was like what the hell I'll give it another try (I quick because the multiplayer achievements were annoying)...so I tried doing the host achievement and I not a single person is joining my games?  What the deal, is the game dead and no one's playing or is it me?  Let me know please...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Add me as well.

Add me up bro need help also

Need help with some achievemens in gow 1,2,3. The biggest problem i have is to find players for 1 and 2. If you would like to play together just send me a message or add to friends list. I'm available mon- fri from 5pm till about midnight and usually all weekend till very late:) Piotrek Bien

Looking for boosters/

You probably have a bad connection hence why people see yellow bars or a red bar, no way would i join them lag fests!

Add me for Gears 1 achievements as well please . . . so hard to get now with no one playing it!  

sent ya a request

Are you all talking about gears of war 1 ? I play in ranked matches for fun because there is no friendly fire. I can usually allways find some matches going on! I don't care about stats, its just fun to play a team sport and kill things!!!!!!!!!

Can't you sign in a guest? Or is that only for player matches? I seem to remember guests having yellow names on the boards. This way you would only need three people. I'd help, but I think all my Gears discs are broken. The middle cracked from taking it out of the case so much.

just downloaded the game and interested in doing some of the achievements, if your looking for one more