Host Removing Player Message

I received a message that the host removed me shortly after the game began. I also notice there is a option to kick a player out. Could someone elaborate on that.

Is there anything I can do to be the host? Then if people leave the game doesn't end and other players would get added in to continue. This happened on Horde MultiPlayer Maps and is frustrating if you get to wave 45 and then are removed.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I want to know if it's possible for Host to kick people out of Social online games. Was playing Social Annex, and right before game ended, I was kicked, got this message. Perhaps my kills weren't so great, but I was the one making progress for the team, by capping and uncapping waypoints, while most others went looking for kills away from the capture points.

If this is the case, and the fact I am getting kicked with this message quite often, makes me wonder how **** poor the Gears community is, with such a lack of maturity. Hopefully I am wrong on this.

All it means is that the host quit, which sucks because it deprives EVERYONE of points. Unfortunately it's not just you. If you got that message, everyone else got the message. Host can only kick from custom games.

[quote user="I Cryptik I"]

All it means is that the host quit, which sucks because it deprives EVERYONE of points. Unfortunately it's not just you. If you got that message, everyone else got the message. Host can only kick from custom games.

[/quote]

So what you are saying is that if the host quits, you get that message. However, I was playing a Social Horde match and right around wave 45,  the game ended, but there was no message that I was kicked by the host. We were doing so well.

However when I was playing Horde on Ranked Xbox Live, then I received the message that I was kicked by the host, twice at different times.

A Custom Xbox Live match - isn't that for only friends that you invite and no others get selected who happen to be waiting in the lobby? So why would you want to kick your friends out if you invited them in the first place? Help me understand.

Xbox One X
Xbox One
Xbox 360
Band 2
Zune 120
Zune HD 64 GB
Kinnect Beta Tester
Surface Pro 1
Surface Pro 3
Harman Kardon INVOKE

When it pulls up the host removing player it can mean the host quit or lagged out. If you are in a public/ranked match you cannot be removed by the host. It does get annoying but at least you are not getting a -1500xp penalty.