Host migration

I must say I'm amazed by the amount of host migrations in this game. Today was the first I've played Black Ops 2 in about two weeks and the very first match went through 5 host migrations because of idiots leaving nonstop on the opposing team. I must say well done on the probation policy. It doesn't seem to be working very well. On a side note I still haven't had any lag issues as others are posting about daily.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Agreed on the host migration. I mean why keep giving it to the guys on the losing team?! They're bound to quit. Treyarch logic: we pick the worst host who's bound to rage quit after he goes negative. Seems legit, eh? Freaking Trollarch.

meh I don't even have an issue with host migration because it never happens :P I always end up just getting kicked out of the match because Host dashboarded

Major +1

Quitters never prosper... As for those left in the game without them on our team, apparently neither do we...

Well, I think it is because they have coded a counter to host advantage.

However, they overdid it, and as host, you tend to suck...hence the huge amount of hosts rage quitting.

Yep, I was so mad what can you do lol.

i only hate it when the host migration boots you out the match

what I've been seeing alot lately you land 2 hitmarkers on someone & bam like a ghost they vanish look down at the bottom and see blah blah has left the game its like they know they going to die why not leave before it happens smh morons

[quote user="Shadeaux"]

Well, I think it is because they have coded a counter to host advantage.

However, they overdid it, and as host, you tend to suck...hence the huge amount of hosts rage quitting.

[/quote]I myself think your wrong. My gameplay is the same no matter if I'm the host or not. I might add I get host a fair amount. Maybe not all the time from the start of the game but after a migration I get it host and my results are the same. If anything in previous titles such as Black Ops I would get more lag when I was the host but all said and done the results were still the same. I'm sorry to say I have yet to experience the lag that I've read so much about on here. The score at the end of the matches I play are the same reguardless if I'm playing this Black Ops or the previous Black Ops and reguardless if I'm host or not. I myself think they are pretty decent and I don't party up with people ever or cry that someone else is cheating when I lose. For the most part the people that seem to quit the most are those who play objective games and only go after kills instead of the objective. Those are the people I've noticed in all the COD's who quit the most when their 4 or 5 kill streak comes to an abrupt end.

I respectfully disagree. I can "tell" when I get host after migration as I CONSISTENTLY notice a marked degradation in my performance. I will even say to myself, "watch this...I bet I am host" when I rage quit and I would say 90% of the time, I see the migration message as I quit.

I suppose that my connection is so good that others do much better when I am host, which is why i almost always get host on first migration, but I doubt it.