Host every game :(

F&#$&*$!!

Every single game I play, including ground war, I am host! And my internet is not that great. I get crippled, lose one on one gunfights. I leave the game and... yep... host migration.

This game is broken! Anyone know how to not get picked as host by this stupid piece of crap game? In MW3, BO1, and MW2 I was fine.

F(&(&## Treyarch. You suck. RAGE!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Play with a group :O

Yeah thanks. Doesn't matter if I'm in a group. This game's coding is balls.

If you don't want host, start streaming a video or downloading a torrent, then stop it once the game has begun...

That doesn't work for me. My wife will be watching Netflix, while I'm playing and I'll still get host within a couple of games. When I had a lower level (cheaper) connection my ping rate was so high I stopped playing online so I've had to take the good with the bad.

Well, if your getting host and you leave, there is NO host migration, the game will end. Maybe you just are geting bad connections for whatever reason, dunno,.

^^ If you back out of a match when you are host it does migrate, only if you dashboard or there is no suitable host will the game end.

Get a more expensive IS. More bandwith less host but lag compensation still occurs.

The way NOT to get host is to have high speed fibre optic broadband. You will never host.

@ToG=I am not totally sure about that. I think if the host leaves the game in any way the game would end for everyone, dunno.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

@ToG=I am not totally sure about that. I think if the host leaves the game in any way the game would end for everyone, dunno.

[/quote]

I assume the entire reason host migration was implemented is because people are constantly leaving games.  If you ever have host and happen to leave a game you will see host migration start to happen for everyone else.