Horribly slow download times

Okay, so is anyone having reeeeally bad d/l times on their xbox one, i got mine when it was released in australia 2 weeks ago, and it has been giving me 6 hour times to download 2gb updates, at first i thought it was just that their servers were getting busted from the amount of ppl wanting to download stuff on launch, but its been two weeks now, and im still having this frustrating problem, and no it is not my internet connection, before you say that, my xbox 360 can download a 1 gb game in under an hour from the same position on the same internet connection also using wireless, while nothing else is downloading on any other device, but my xbox one takes a good 3 hours for a 1 gb update under the exact same circumstances... Any suggestions Or anybody know if it is still server problems or if its gonna be fixed Or at the very least is anyone else experiencing this?!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey JT,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your downloading.

If you haven't already, I would definitely recommend trying the steps in our Poor Streaming Quality troubleshooter. It has a couple of suggestions based on your setup. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.