Horde/Beast Irks?

Are there any tactics used by other players on beast or horde that tick you off? I only have a couple...

- Kill stealers (I don't mind it most of the time, but some do it on purpose)

- People that just use turrets or silverbacks all game (doesn't that get boring?)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

basically to sum it all up with what EVIL SEAN said .. Just Plain Shoddy Teamworkmanship!   Thats a givin!

But some of the things thatmostly irks me is that the fact when you die as a BEAST..  they take SO frippen long on the RED screen before they  let you come back in again!.. thats like 10 secondsof precious time  wasted.  It takes whlie to run across the maps.  and when your in a hurry    and you die.. you have to wait a LONG ten seconds to come back in again!  well it seems like it is  a long time and it is frustrating.!   I dont see why they just dont let us come right back in  INSTANTLY!

Second  i dont know about you but i seen that  when playing BEAST the  humans have all the  high end weaponry and fortifications almost instantly  where as when your humans playing horde.. you DONT!

How come you CAN NEVER take down a HERO  in Beast with one  Shot.. (always takes at least two).. but in HORDER they can take you down in one shot!??!!?!?

OH  and my most important  IRK!!    Get rid of COLE'S  stupid WHAOOO scream he does EVERY bloody time he shoots the  boom shot!.. that has got to be the MOST ANNOYING thing in this game hehehe!

I was actually wondering about this.  Does the new DLC become usable immediately if you already have your Horde fortifications upgraded all the way, or is there another level you'll have to get to?  I've got everything at max now except the turret.  Looking forward to tomorrow.

There's really no such thing as steal killing. It's not like you claim the bad guys when you shoot them right? In a team based game people shouldn't even be worried about this at all.

I'm playing Silverback quite a bit in Horde recently, but that's just to get it up to level two for the new DLC and achievements...

[quote user="EV1L SEAN"]

I have a few annoyances in both Horde and Beast. Obviously not all apply to both gametypes.

• People taking my downs (not that annoying, it happens)
  • Not reviving me when I'm crawling right next to you
  • After an hour or so the host quits and the wave resets to 1
  • Not doing the wave challenge even though it's quite clear what we have to do (e.g. shooting enemies instead of chainsawing them)
  • Buying the wrong base at the start of the game just to get the founder ribbon (especially annoying on sandbar or overpass, the best is on the cliff or the middle respectively)
  • People thinking they are Rambo or Chuck Norris and running off to the other side of the map only to get downed and or killed because they're that far away, sometimes followed by quitting when they die

There's probably more but that's it for now.

[/quote]

I have a few annoyances in both Horde and Beast. Obviously not all apply to both gametypes.

• People taking my downs (not that annoying, it happens)
  • Not reviving me when I'm crawling right next to you
  • After an hour or so the host quits and the wave resets to 1
  • Not doing the wave challenge even though it's quite clear what we have to do (e.g. shooting enemies instead of chainsawing them)
  • Buying the wrong base at the start of the game just to get the founder ribbon (especially annoying on sandbar or overpass, the best is on the cliff or the middle respectively)
  • People thinking they are Rambo or Chuck Norris and running off to the other side of the map only to get downed and or killed because they're that far away, sometimes followed by quitting when they die

There's probably more but that's it for now.