Horde

is it just me or does it seem like its harder to find people for horde nowadays? usually its a full team right away but lately ive had to wait a few minutes. i wonder if its because people are staying in horde longer?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

also, i just joined a standard one. its difficulty is casual for some reason, Anyone know if this is due to tu3?

im getting nothing but casual. its starting to **** me off because casual is boring and its not even a challenge...

I think you may find that people are playing more private games with friends,that way it's more team involved and less chance of early quitters

Yea, ive quit like 5 hordes because of the difficulty. epic needs to either put it back to normal or create an option to choose what difficulty. i refuse to play horde on casual, unless im by myself. i have my wings and all my horde medals are onyxed/prestiged, the last thing i want is to play with a bunch of fluffy casuals.

its on casual as part of the event after the event it will be back on normal

Lame...

its set on casual cos its a survivial event and i believe it keeps going even past wave 50 so the point is to see how far u can get b4 ur team goes down, althou good luck getting past wave 50 as public horde is full of quiters best u seem to get is mid 30 b4 everyone starts to leave

Made it wave 52 after all my teammates quit at 50.  There are so many enemies in the waves beyond 50.  I agree they need to add a difficulty selection.  How are we supposed to get the hardcore onyx medal if they are always normal and casual.

Wait, I never heard of public Horde going past wave 50. I am gonna call BS on that.  I played a private match to 50 last night with buddies and the additional XP was awesome, but I dont' see how they could make it go past 50.

Easy, it goes to wave 51 and more enemies are generated. i cant vouch though cuz im not gonna try to make it to 50 and beyond just to prove/disprove what someone says.