Horde quitters, moochers!

Please don't take-up a slot on a new Horde match only to quit after a few rounds--please play deathmatch instead. It's disrespectful to the others who are looking for a longer Horde game challenge with others who are also interested in ringing the bell at round 50. When you leave, the matches become slower and more difficult for the rest.

Also, if someone in a Horde match builds and upgrades a turret, unless explicit consent is given, it's rude for you to jump on it unless the builder is dead. If you want a turret, save your money and buy one.

That is all.  :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sounds like you are better off sticking with friends.

The last 2 times i played, by the time the player connection screen was updated we were already at 4 people.  And bad news, just because you paid for an fortification/upgrade it isnt yours - its the COG's :P.  I actually agree with you up to a point, but thats how the game works.  A case of "improving" something to the point that it is less fun to play.

I will admit that I have a few times only because the randoms in my party were doing everything all wrong.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I agree with you OP on the quitting because that has gotten out of control.  Why join a game just to quit?  You have just taken a spot away from someone that might have stayed and tried to complete 50 rounds.   It makes no sense and makes everything way more difficult for the remaining people.

However, I can't agree with OP on if someone takes your turret.  That is there for everyone.  If someone takes your turret, go find another.  There are usually 2 or 3 up that people have bought.   Only thing untouchable is Silverback.

At least if you're gonna quit 'cause you don't like the map or something, do it early, like the first round.  That way you haven't wasted everyone else's time by making it to wave 8 or 9, then just quiting.

every time i join a public horde people wait till the 30's to quit and yes it is very frustrating, as far as the the money goes i will gladly give up my cash for someone to buy a silverback or whatever else the team needs

[quote user="neonracer01"]

every time i join a public horde people wait till the 30's to quit and yes it is very frustrating, as far as the the money goes i will gladly give up my cash for someone to buy a silverback or whatever else the team needs

[/quote]totally agree with you on giving up the cash if a teammate needs it

[quote user="SharpPrecision"]

[/quote]totally agree with you on giving up the cash if a teammate needs it

[/quote]

One game i played, to keep myself from getting bored, i kept giving every cent i had every round to this one specific guy.  He eventually got mad and told me to quit it and buy some fortifications myself :P

[/quote]

I run into the same thing.   Seems like they stick around until the 30's then they start quitting. 

I've seen many, many times people quitting just after the match starts because they didn't get the Founder ribbon.  Now that's pathetic.