Horde Pack now up.....(Already on the Disc?)

But I keep getting errors? Anyone else?

Also is this entire thing on the disc, the download says 1.42Mb 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

looks that way.

Where have you guys been? This has been known to be on the disc for weeks now. People were once again upset with paying for content already on the disc. How do you think people hacked it early?

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

Where have you guys been? This has been known to be on the disc for weeks now. People were once again upset with paying for content already on the disc. How do you think people hacked it early?

[/quote]

i was aware that it was on the disc. i was just replying in a way that was non-patronizing.

I thought people were complaining about the characters and skins being on the disc, not the maps. I didn't realize they were on the disc too.

Yep they were too. What error and when are you getting it?

Not sure of the error number but as soon as I try to download it and tells me there is an error. I have the season pass, maybe that has something to do with it.

did you try to download it from the dashboard or the in game menu?

if you tried from the dashboard marketplace, maybe it's conflicting with the season pass.

I actually did it through the dashboard, and when I did it came up as "free" because I had teh season pass. Which surprised me since a lot of people are saying they accidently paid 800 points again!

I call SHENANIGANS!