Horde Mode wave 10!

Hi I've been playing Horde mode for a bit now and I've got up to wave 10 with 4 different teams.  As soon as we get to wave 10 everyone dies within the first 20 seconds.  The Berzerkers bust through all the defences right away and theres no weapons to help kill them (that I could find on the maps).  Anyone whos got passed wave 10, help!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hammer of Dawn?

(If they still die by Gears 1 standards)

If they're lambent Beserkers, i'd say shoot the glowie part.

Yeah I ran around the map looking for it and I couldn't find it or any other new weapons...  Hm

Have hope.

I could only get to round 7 or 8 solo (on Casual)

and i got mopped by the AI.

I'm dyin to get to the boss wave.

You have to use teamwork. They only take damage when you scorch them  im on wave 30now with three friends and good god is it nasty.

AAAH, that makes sense now.  I will be the dedicated scortcher now since no one I play with seems to know either.  

Ya we fightinga lambet zerker. Also try to kill everything else first, then try to take him.

Scortcher is ur best friend with the Berserkers and Corpsors!!!

Smitt Diezel and I were rockin the Horde mode quite well earlier with just the 2 of us!!

you can kill them by 2 ways...the hammer of dawn or suicide way....grenade tag. i have made it to wave 30 with some friends & we all died by a brumak...it was the 2nd time a brumak boss wave came up. you can kill the brumak by shooting the tanks on it's back...u will need someone to distract it while the others shoot it.

In one stage when there were berserkers there was no HoD, but they gave us plenty of flame boomers to take scorchers.

Whhaaaattt???  You guys must be new to Gears.  I made it to Wave 13 by myself.