horde map packs

I purchased the Horde map pack and downloaded game.  The download does not appear on my game.  Tried re-downloading map pack, deleted other gamertags and downloads, cleared cache twice and recovered gamertag and it still will not work.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So are you not seeing that DLC at all, or are you simply unable to use it? It sounds as if you're able to view that DLC in your download history, correct? And to be sure, did you download the DLC with the profile you're currently posting from?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It shows that I have the horde map packs and if I try to download it, it says I have already downloaded it and asks if I want to download it again.  I am just unable to use it.

Sorry this didn't help.

How did you obtain your DLC for this Hoard Command Pack. Did you buy it standalone for 800 points, or did you use the season pass. I'm just wondering if this is an isolated issue with the DLC if it's a standalone download, or if it's related to something else.

I recently bought this DLC through the season pass, but once I downloaded it I didn't notice anything different in the game until I started to dig through the menus. I'm not sure if you have checked your content, so if you haven't maybe check to see if you have the three new characters and the new maps. The names of the new maps are as follows Rustlung, Blood-Drive and Azura. You can find this out by playing a private game and by cycling the maps. The characters are Bernie, Onyx Guard, and Big Rig Dizzy. I'm not sure if this information will be that helpful, but it's something worth checking just in case.

Sorry this didn't help.

Firepower, try going to System Settings > Memory > Your Memory Device > Games > Gears of War 3. From there, see if you can download the DLC. This should allow you to redownload it.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the map pack in memory.  I do not know if our family pack has anything to do with it.  We have 3 consoles.  My one son bought the season pass and said he copied it to the console that I play on.  When the maps did not show up on my console I puchased the map packs for 800 points and downloaded it. My other son plays on both my console and on the one my other son plays on also.  He also purchased the map packs for 800 points on his account and has the same problem I have.  My husband has the third console and the season pass was not copied onto his console.  He purchased the map pack for 800 points and it is working fine.  After I called support and going through all the steps the map pack showed up last night.  But now my son that is having the same problem signed on to my console with his memory stick and now I do not have the map packs.  We have spent quite a bit of money for all of these downloads and am pretty disappointed that I can't use all that I have purchased.  

Sorry this didn't help.

Ah, so to be clear, the primary account is having no issues playing this DLC, but the secondary accounts are unable to play, correct? Even though all accounts have paid for it? Please let me know, and we'll go from there.

Sorry this didn't help.

No.  My son with the same problem has the primary account.  

Sorry this didn't help.

Rereading this thread, I didn't actually see confirmation that you tried deleting the DLC. Have you tried doing this? It sounds like you did find out where it was located--all you need to do at this point is delete it. Then, you can go to your download history and re-download it. Let me know if you have any questions about this process.

Sorry this didn't help.

My son and I have deleted and re-downloaded it many times and it does not work

Sorry this didn't help.

If It took your microsoft points and did not give you the map pack, give microsoft a call, and maybe they will hook you up.

Sorry this didn't help.