Horde DLC Achievements

Hi All, looking for 4 more people to get the "hosting" achievements and the boss wave 10 onyx guard achievement today.. Will be on in the afternoon Eastern time around 4pm and then later around 7:30/8pm  Anyone interested let me know.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I need this achievement as well, I can be on around 4PM EST.

I already have it, but can be on a 4 to help you guys get it

I need these too! I'll add u guys!

I'm ready whenever you guys are. My classes are done for the day and I've already told my professors not to expect me on Tues b/c of MW3... so... lol.. i'm on 360 for the next... er... 24 hours or so probably, lmao.  Accepted your FR's and am ready whenever.. shoot me a party/game invite when you're ready. I do have at least two other people available who are willing to help if needed.

:)

Hit me up.  I'll be on anytime after 4pm central today, and all day tomorrow.

I got it today (thanks guys!) but am still willing to help.

Just let me know.

I need some help getting this achievement also. My friends who do have the game have not opted for the DLC and with COD out today, they seem even more reluctant to do so. I'll add a few of you on here to my friends list. I'll be on most of today (I'm from Scotland). If I don't add you and you want to get the achievements, feel free to add me :).

I need to get the hosting ones still so if anyone still trying for these i can help

add me as well i will help ya

I'll help anyone who needs it