Horde Command Pack Delayed

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yea Im pretty mad.

I hope they delayed it to fix the glitch problem.

Even I'm disappointed, and I'm usually very patient and understanding with these things. I'm hoping that it is being delayed to either fix a few of the large issues with the game, or to make sure that when the horde pack goes public that it will be with support to public servers.

This seems like a trick for halloween. Last minute notice, no dates and no explanation for content that is pretty much on the discs and already being used by modders? If it's true then wow they failed.

^^^^

If isn't true then they failed to me because are releasing a DLC that some gamers that already pay for it can't play for  the known  glitch that they still don't fix.

Wish they could've said that sooner then announcing the day before.

lol. rageeee scrubs!

No biggie.

I hope it still comes out tomorrow. We've known for weeks its release date, now all of sudden at the last minute its being delayed. I understand they want to fix whatever the problem is, but like most who purchase the season pass. I was excited and expecting to be among the first to download the pack. To be honest I'm a bit mad at the moment. Still love the folks at Epic though.

un a bit fustrated... stayed up all night watching real steel and family guy holding my breath for this dlc.. and all of a sudden theres a unknown F.A.I.L that comes up towards the dlc?. Plz Epic try to get this fixed today! i cant wait much longer! hopefully my GF will help time fly by ;D