Hopefully they figured out a solution for dis-connectors

I have to say, the Halo system was awesome when people that dropped to many times had to wait to join a live match - kind of like when you need to punish a child with a "timeout"  There is a way to track disconnections, and either way - if it happens on your console too many times, you should be disconnected for an hour until you "fix the problem" - a little note should say this "Because you have interupted everyones else's live experience by multiple disconnections, your are being sent to the cornfield.  Please try again later when you have fixed your DSL line and/or learned how to play right and take a loss"

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

they would never do anything about that

Everything is possilbe

You know what the solution is? Dedicated servers (Battlefield 3).

Is BW3 a better experience than COD?  there are too many game coming out - thinkn about skippin this one as it seems more of the same

Watch some videos of BF3's online. It is team/squad based, and revolves around heavy objective gameplay. Not getting kills. I personally love it, I play every day. I'm ranked top 1300 in score even with the hundreds of boosters...so from someone who is good at this game, It's great. But it is totally different than the run n gun, spray n pray nonsense of CoD.

-

I urge you to skip MW3. Plenty of better MP games out there...BF3, Halo, Gears 3...MW3 wil be MW2 with more garbage thrown in to make it look new, with no real substance.

Doubt it OP.

Why don't they just do what Gears3 did and show on a public stats screen how many times a player has disconnected. No real effect but at least it's there for everyone to see.

Black Ops made dashboarding useless... it still counts it as a loss and saves your stats up to that point. Hopefully they include that in MW3.

@ dual, BF3 is junk.  It is not MW2.  All they did to re-vamp BF1.5 was add jets and a flashlight.  Really???  How can you get blinded by a flashlight during the daytime??  There are objectived based gameplay in all COD's.  At least you can get a team of 6 into a match and play.  It just sounds like you got your a$$ handed to you in COD.  No worries, "so from someone who is good at this game", have fun.  In a year or so your precious EA servers will be crap.For someone you dislikes COD games, you sure do spend alot of time around here.  I'm gonna keep an eye out to see what your recent games list will show.

dual is an imposter lol...such fun hearing the cod fanboys sticking up for their beloved cod mw 2.5 2.6 or whatever its called.