Hopefully BF3 won't have...

Objective players... seriously

Be advised... these are the worst type of players I have come across in BC2... ruined many games for alot of people. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[View:http://www.toy-tma.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Potato_23.gif?9c1df9]

Yes Fizz, yesterday we were really bad. I really tried NOT to go for the objective.. but... yeah.. well.. im sorry.

I know I am going to try to keep my objective score at 0 for as long as possible.

Dear Non-Objective Players,

I sincerely apologize for ruining your gaming experience. I will no longer be a lonewolf trying to take objectives and will stay by your side replenishing your ammo or health the entire game. I'm sorry for shooting my 40mm shotgun into  the back of your head, bouncing my grenades off your face, and slashing up your ghillie suit, which you probably spent hours making. I will also stop shooting my weapon above your head alerting the other team to your location.

I really appreciate you making me spawn a mile away because I needed the exercise anyway. I've lost 50 lbs and no longer lose my breath as often trying to run back to the objectives, which I will no longer try to take. By taking them, it means that you have to move out of your spot that you have made yourself quite comfortable in, and I'm sorry for that. How dare I be so selfish in trying to win the game and not thinking of how it affects you.

Your New Pal,

Ronin

I know, they are the worst!

well luckily for you they have regular 12 on 12 deathmatch now so you can sit and do nothing but pull the trigger...

Don't you try to oppress my objective playing tendencies, you won't stop me. Mwahahahahaha.

-

Was fun though, have to do a few more before BF3.

[quote user="PR3D470R"]

well luckily for you they have regular 12 on 12 deathmatch now so you can sit and do nothing but pull the trigger...

[/quote]

That said, the objective of TDM is to score more kills then the other team. So for the non-objective players, its a case of hide n seek. Pick your fav bush and not get any kills at all.

[quote user="NameMonkey Boy"]

[quote user="PR3D470R"]

[/quote]

That said, the objective of TDM is to score more kills then the other team. So for the non-objective players, its a case of hide n seek. Pick your fav bush and not get any kills at all.

[/quote]

Haha!

stupid is, stupid does.....stupid post