Hope Microsoft takes a look at what Sony is dabbling in.

I  was noodling around and came across a Sony E3 event video.     They were discussing Dust 514 (For the PS3) which apparently is a console based game that is linked to the MMOG PC online game Eve.    I have a Fast PC and love MMOs, but the problem is most of my friends are Xbox loyal or lacking a high speed computer ; so I am constantly jumping back and forth.....  I would love for a game like this to come out for the Xbox,  it would mean my friends and I could play together without them having to buy a latest and greatest PC.

Just an idea.  Thanks for reading.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

MS doesn't care about the core gamers anymore, its all about Kinect and Apps now and thats their plan for E3 this year, yet again.

They all don't care about us gamers. They all they see in us.  Is bunch of money bags that can walk and buy there stuff.

Eve Online....

Microsoft Excel with graphics!

^PS3 keeps getting solid exclusives while we get more Kinect trash and apps that don't work for a lot of people who are not US residents, so its pretty much useless.

And then you have something like Internet Explorer being added this late into the console's life, what a joke.

^ As I sayed. They all see us as money bags. No matter who you do business with.

MS:  MMO?  What's that?

Apparently Bungie is working on an MMO for activison due for release on xbox, if I read correctly. Any one else see a similar article?

Yea they are but if its going to be an MMO count the 360 out of it.

Are you sure? It's activison/bungie, two of Microsofts biggest buddies. I wouldn't count it out jut yet. They might add it to end the console with a good exclusive.

I have also heard that rumor from a few of my friends... hope that it is true.

( I think Activison owns Blizzard, so an MMO through them is possible).

Thanks for the comments.