Hope For Gears 3?

Do you think it will be maintained better than GoW2?  I jumped on for the first time in a while and people can still glitch in the walls.  Pretty game breaking but never sorted after years.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Im glad they ditched the Matchmaking BS. The beta was top notch so i expect the final game to be even better.

[quote user="Assassinator010"]

Im glad they ditched the Matchmaking BS. The beta was top notch so i expect the final game to be even better.

[/quote]

^^ this

Yes I have HOPE for Gears 3.  Before GOW2 was released, I wasn't looking forward to the Competitive MP.  NOW HOWEVER, I'm excited.

Hopefully my anticipation is greeted with great professionalism (aka a fully-fuctional MP game that you can be proud of!)

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

Do you think it will be maintained better than GoW2?  I jumped on for the first time in a while and people can still glitch in the walls.  Pretty game breaking but never sorted after years.

[/quote]

Glitch in walls? What the hell? I have had Gears 2 since its release and I have never once seen that ever. 

HOPE RUNS DEEP! So do corrupt politicians who take Trillions.  Yay 9/11 is coming up

Atleast the hit detection in Gears 3 is better.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="Manhandler"]

Glitch in walls? What the hell? I have had Gears 2 since its release and I have never once seen that ever.

[/quote]Seriously?  I see it all the time in Guardian.  If one person goes in the walls the other team can't possibly win.

I'm pretty confident about GOW3, the beta was great!

I was playing GOW 1 yesterday and there were kids walking through walls floating in mid air and all kinds of weird crap o.O they might have been modding though. So idk if thats what you mean lol.

As far as GOW3 goes Im waaaay more excited about the campaign than anything. So hope is high haha. I do like me some horde and Annex from time to time though :D

I don't think it's modding fortunately.  Just glitching.  Glitches that's been there for a very long time.  They had time to pump out plenty of DLC but never addressed such problems.

I'm sure Gear 3 is great now.  I just hope if and when problems are discovered it will actually be dealt with.