Hop in the Pelican... Just like old times.

Remember in the original when you hopped out of the pelican, you could hold X and jump back in? Well looks like you can do it again! Soo, all they did in the game was swap the graphics files around and change weapon damages? IMO, this game is milkier than CoD itself. No offence to anyone, I love the Halo series, always have, always will... but... they didn't even fix the old glitches? That's just lazy in my opinion (lazier than saying IMO :P).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

That was the point. A graphical overhaul while keeping true to the original game. Same physics, same glitches, same engine, same everything (except sounds and graphics). Not lazy, but intentional.

not completely the same... I have run across a few grunts with FRGs this time & I know they weren't there 10 years ago.

Wow, so I can skip most of the map "Keyes" again? W00t, but still... WOOOWWW.

[quote user="FreakasaurusRex"]not completely the same... I have run across a few grunts with FRGs this time & I know they weren't there 10 years ago.[/quote]They were in the original.

Yes FRGs were in the original, I remember them on Two Betrayals.

You couldnt pick them up or use them however until Halo 2. Grunts with FRGs would explode when killed.