honestly

the outside part is sick but the inside part of the map is *** they should have let us play the map with the jets and tanks because it looks absolutely nutty

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

really? I HATE the outside. I love the subway station area.

normally i wouldn't say it, but i dislike the outside aswell.. well. With this lower textures its indeed hard to see an enemy in the distance if its near a bush. (sounds logic if i say it like this.......hmmm... )Never mind..

jets in multiplayer? i thought it was only in the pc version of the game.

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

[/quote]

I feel the same way...I love the 3 sections after the park. The streets and buildings at the end are awesome too. Just not a fan of bushes with prone. Too much gaygameplay.

[quote user="dual skorpionz"]

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

[/quote]

I feel the same way...I love the 3 sections after the park. The streets and buildings at the end are awesome too. Just not a fan of bushes with prone. Too much gaygameplay.

[/quote]

Agreed. I've been mowed down by many a bush these past two days.

Honestly i hate that they choose a map with no vehicles in the beta....

[quote user="Lady Eh"]

[quote user="dual skorpionz"]

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Agreed. I've been mowed down by many a bush these past two days.

[/quote]

It is so annoying, I'm just amazed they would make this the first thing you encounter in BF3. Now I just have the SMAW (rocket launcher when attacking) on the ready. I've had multiple double kills already just firing into a wall with a bush on the other side. Works extremely well against these douchebags.