Honest opinions good and bad!

Right after about an hour and a halfs play, yes the game is fun!

But it is still the same as BC2 i find it just not polished, i don`t just mean graphic wise i understand it`s an early beta. I mean the guns don`t feel solid like COD, little things like vibration could be used better, seems weak on this game.

Also i think the weopans and upgrades are way to easy to unlock it doesn`t give you much of an achievement only level 4 and i have opend a fair few sights already.

I realy want this to be a great game but it doesn't seem much if any improvement over BC2 multiplayer.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

won most of my games... attacking is stupid easy... lotta people just dont know what theyre doin

Please do not use this beta as a deciding factor or as a guage of the final build. There's no way in h*ll the retail version of BF3 will look or play anything like this sham of a beta.

keep in mind that the last few BF games, you have all your weapons, perks and tools unlocked by around level 25. They're not spread out over 50+ levels like CoD. I've got 10 days of playtime on BC2 and I'm still only a lvl 39. level progression is much slower in BF. if you had to wait to this level to get some guns, it would be a bit extreme!

The game should have been team death match. Thats the closet thing to shutting up the COD humpers.

HUH!!! ok

Won with no help from you.

Alternatively, I was the only one trying on my team.

So YOU are the one that sucks, babe. <33

the room is gonna be full of people who think they are playing team death match.  theres like 4 of them right next to the crate that just got armed and they do nothing.  same as it ever was, man.  use you mic and ask for help, etc.    

I don't like the menu structure, BC2 was nice and clean. If it ain't broke don't fix it. For example, the part where you select to be in a squad or not - the screen is cluttered with all kinds of other text, and it blends in too well. Maybe at least change the font or something.

^ There's "no way"? The game's out in less than a month.

You just suck then. I hate rush and am usually not very good at it and even I have won several attacking games on rush with randoms.