Honest Hearts buggy/broken?

thinking about getting this expansion, but I heard Dead Money was pretty buggy. Is Honest Hearts the same? Has it been patched yet if it was?

Just want some more stuff to do in New Vegas, but I dont want to break my game like what happened to my first play through.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I didn't find it buggy at all, but the DLC itself was not that fun. The plot wasn't very good and I thought it was very linear. But I love anything Fallout so no matter what I hear I still get all DLC available.

Buggy wise you have no concerns but once again another good chance at some awesome scavenging and exploration gone but the survivalist camps were fun.

I encountered nothing major, only minor graphical glitches but compared to the main game these were few and far between.   The only thing that glitched on me was that in my profile none of the acheivements show being  earned for yHH even though it reflects in my overall gamer score.   I recovered my gamer tag and that didnt fix it, guess this part is buggy but nothing to do with game play. Friend of mine had similar issues so oh well. Well worth the ms points in my opinion.

Ive had no problems with it.