Homefront battle code

I recently purchased a used copy of Homefront. I tried getting on multiplayer and it stated that I needed a battle code and if I did not have one that I could purchase one. When I attempted to purchase one it said the cost was -1gamerpoints. I clicked download and it said I did not have enough points and that the point total I needed was over 400,000. Is this an error, or can I not play online?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 194 Applies to:

I think since Crytek bought the rights to Homefront the servers have been down, so you'll have to cross your fingers Crytek gets everything up and running. I think the code was made impossible to purchase until then because of the servers being down.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

When the prices are wonky like that, it means the content is currently NOT available.

Not being removed from the marketplace entirely tends to mean it's being worked on and will be back though.

Sorry this didn't help.

Have you been able to purchase one yet? I just got the game and this is still happening to me.  If crytek are trying to get the servers up it's taking them a long *** time.

Sorry this didn't help.

The online servers for this game have been shut down so you wont be able to purchase anything online related to this game.

Chances are Crytek wont be putting the servers back up again but you would need to contact them about that.

Sorry this didn't help.