Holy Mother of god...the Dragonov is actually good now.

Wow.  The buff they gave to the Dragonov is AWESOME.  I hate sniper rifles and sniping, but I am having loads of fun using this thing.

Now the Dragonov's recoil goes up, not side to side and up like it did before.  If you go prone, there is no recoil at all.  Kind of like firing a single shot ACR.

Also, the Dragonov fires as fast as you pull the trigger, Head shots still give you OHK.  Two shots to the body will kill.

I am loving this gun now. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've always loved the dragonuv since cod4, and just now started using it. I may have to slap an acog and use stability when I unlock it.

I've been trying around the other snipers, but I've always loved the Dragonuv for it's beast level.

Did a thousand headshots for the Dragunov before it got buffed.... it was still perfectly fine for that one purpose. A bit of a pity it was only buffed after I used it, but I'm close to finishing the snipes, so I can use it if I'd like.

Fun gun though, easily my second-equal favourite snipe.

Its nice when guns in the game work the way they should. Got to love the 1 shot kills :)

I read this thread and tried the Dragunov.  It's okay, but it's still like using an MK14 with a scope = usually requires two shots to kill, but they're easy to get off and on target with kick.  Much sweeter after I got the silencer and extended mag put on.  

MSR has been working fine for me.   And I agree with MK14 & ACOG.

[quote user="Zymergy"]

MSR has been working fine for me.   And I agree with MK14 & ACOG.

[/quote] From what I understand the Dragonov and the MSR are very much alike.  

Sniping is the one thing that pisses me off about this game. If someone is actually aiming its one thing, but the quick scoping is out of hand. Don't remember it being this bad in Blops, but maybe I just chose to forget?

No, in Blops they nerfed quickscoping. Wish they did it for MW3 too, hate that crap.

Amen, down with quick scoping. And for the record i like the RSASS over the SVD. far more beast and you never had to worry about kick.