Hold Onto Your Studs Achievement Lego Jurassic World Xbox ONE

About 3 or 4 weeks ago I found out about an achievement challenge that was posted on TrueAchievements xbox app. Now, I contacted a representative around September 14th about this achievement, now this achievement challenge closed on Aug. 31st but I met the requirements for the achievement on August 21st but I didn't know about how the achievement was an actual achievement, I thought it was going to give me a reward but it was supposed to give me an actual achievement but it never did so when I contacted a representative over the phone, I lost connection with the representative and they never contacted me back even after I gave them my email address and contact info. So I waited a little while thinking the problem was fixed but it actually wasn't so I'm trying to resolve the issue now, but I've contacted Xbox support more than once and I've contacted TrueAchievements also. I know I completed all the requirements because me and my friend did it together and it popped up for him but at the time we didn't know about it we were just fooling around and it gave him an achievement and it didn't give it to me yet I had already passed 2,000,000,000 studs by August 21st. Someone please help me, I've spent countless nights trying to figure out how to get this achievement unlocked for me and talking to people about unlocking the achievement and stuff, so could someone please help me.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there, Assassin1006! This is not an achievement, but it should be a "reward" unlocked for Challenges, which you should be able to view in your Achievements App. There should be a challenges section there that you can see if it's been unlocked or not.

According to TA.com, you did not earn this challenge.

Because you were playing co-op, it's likely that your friend was player 1 in this case, and it could be a challenge that wasn't able to be unlocked while playing co-op as the second player. The challenge has already ended, and there is no way to retroactively add that to your account. Please do keep an eye out for future challenges and let us know if you run into any issues with the challenges before they complete!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.