HMMM this looks good!

Well this game looks like a breath of fresh air.  I will give it a try.  Is this series anything like the vegas series in terms of online gameplay and realism?  And how do I go about playing the beta?  Take note I have never played a ghost recon game before so will I qualify in getting beta access?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you didn't preorder or own Splinter Cell Conviction you do not qualify for beta access. One bright spot is that for the people who preordered from Gamestop are supposed to get 3 buddy beta codes to hand out to their friends.

I did preorder from GS so you are in luck. When I get my codes I'll send you a message with one.

Hey thanks can I add you to my friends list to prepare for the launch of the game?

Easier done than said SubZero... I believe you're already on my friends list.  Just been a while since we've run into each other. :)  Although I do think we'll be playing some Ghost Recon together soon.

Oh yeah what's up.  I didn't expect to see you here?  This semester has been very busy for me.  I am planning on taking a break this summer and take only 1 class, that means I will have more time to get online.  So Yeah I will hook up with you in this game.  

Cool man, taking a break with a light class load for the summer is a great idea. Too easy to burn yourself out.  Check your PM's.... sent you a code :)