Hive Mind??(spoiler)

I thought that the hive mind controlled all of the necromorphs? How could there be no hive mind in dead space 2? Also if the hive mind controlled the necromorphs in dead space what is the point of the marker other than making people go crazy?

Discussion Info

Last updated August 25, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Could someone tell me what happened in severed and who lexine is? Its been a long time sonce i played dead space

From what little we've heard about DS3, I'm guessing Lexine is the woman that Isaac has to go rescue.

[quote user="Morsus Sicarius"]

So here is what I think about the Severed DLC...(SPOILERS)  The baby is in some way the next Marker, or Hive Mind.  Which ever one you like to call it.

[/quote] Wow old thread resurrected. And yes I think its the next hive mind. I was so impressed with the sequel that I am looking forward to DS3.

So here is what I think about the Severed DLC...(SPOILERS)  The baby is in some way the next Marker, or Hive Mind.  Which ever one you like to call it.

Judging by all the different accounts, I don't even think EA knows what a convergence event is.

I thought the convergence event was just when the necromorphs gathered around the marker to worship it or something?

That's true. (spoiler) at the end when you are having to kill the hive and the evil nicole, when you are shooting the hive it looks like a giant alien. could be everyone turns into that huge thing? and yes it looked like hell or a alien version of it.

I think its hell, pretty creepy and disturbing to be anything else.

It was reminding me of ghost ship in a way, once it has enough souls or bodies, everyone goes somewhere, weather it be heaven, hell or somewhere even worse :P what do you guys think?