Hitman: Trilogy HD Coming in January?

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/12/12/hitman-trilogy-hd-achievements-and-amazon-listing-suggest-immine/.

"Achievements and Amazon.com listings appeared for Hitman Trilogy HD this week, the US retailer detailing release dates of January 29, 2013 for Xbox 360. Amazon also lists a price of $39.99, along with some snazzy box art, although publisher Square Enix has yet to officially announce the collection.
According to the listing, Trilogy HD includes high-def versions of Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman: Contracts and Hitman: Blood Money"

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I pre-ordered the Premium Edition since it is currently listed as the same price as the Standard Edition.  Really can't wait for this.  I wonder how updated these games will look/feel!

I doubt they will 'feel' any different as they are only updating the graphics but I cant wait to get my hands on this HD collection. It would be brilliant if they update the physics to be abit more realistic but that would be way to much work for the developers

The Hitman games are fabulous. Silent Assassin sold millions and replaying it after all these years was a treat. No,  the graphics aren't what you might hope for and the gameplay isn't fluid but for an old PS2 staple, it's highly entertaining. Contracts has also aged less than gracefully compared to the COD Ops II gameplay we're so used to. But it's stylish, sleazy fun for fans of the Hitman or those who enjoy the challenge of taking the time to figure a game out. Blood Money is another classy entry in this wonderful series. My only complaint was that there weren't more missions to savour and replay.

Hitman Absolution is a real treat for gamers to enjoy. It's missions are challenging and the replay value is high given the  variety of paths open towards completing missions. Online controcts are a blast and The Hitman mythology just keeps getting better and better. Getting the chance to play classic hitman games is not an opportunity to be missed. If you're looking for a change of pace and cerebral rather than reflexive I couldn't recommend anything more.