Hitman: Blood Money

First off, I would like to say that I live in Canada, so you guys from the US more than likely don't have this problem. A while ago (June of 2013-ish) Hitman: Blood Money had a price drop on the XBL Marketplace and so I decided to purchase it, but when I went to the page where you should be able to purchase the game, the only two options are to get the free trial, or to rate the game. I thought at the time that this might just be a hiccup that Microsoft is having, but there is still no option to purchase it months later. Also, if I go to the game through Xbox.com while not signed in, it shows the option to purchase the game, but as soon as I sign in the option is gone. Why is this? I remember buying the game for a friend when it was released, and purchased it here in Canada, so why would Microsoft make it so that you can't purchase it through their Games on Demand?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I've never been able to find out why it was never released on the Xbox marketplace in Canada, but it's never been available that way there. That would be more of an issue with the developer though.

As far as why it shows available to purchase on the website before you sign in, check the region on the bottom of the website. You may actually be on the US version of the site before you sign in.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.