Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 28 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Your link is broken......

Fixed

I fixed the link to click for you :) Don't know what happened there but its working now buddy :) Thank you for the heads up on the GwG. I saw this a small while ago but thank you all the same. This will mark the first hitman I play :D

Never played a hitman game. I am sure I'll pick this up just for fun!

Ah your in the same boat as me CAM :)

I don't understand why people say while its about time we get a good free games. Halo 3, AC2, and Dead island. Were good. Beggar cant  be choosers. But any way im always happy for a free game.  

I mean those games are good and all but come on, everybody has played it. I'm pretty sure its in someone's room collecting dust like a swiffer.  Hitman absolution is actually ...Awesome. and recent.

This is the game to start with in the Hitman series, Excellent game but if you played the rest of the series you'll find it to be very different than the previous games and most agree it wasn't as good as the others simply because it was to much of a change.

So you make sure you pick up Blood Money after this one, we'll worth a play.

Hitman Absolution was free on PS+ like 9 months ago it's not very recent. It's a good game I liked it but this game has been around the block as far as sales and specials go. I Have seen this game on sale so many times XBL,PSN,Steam I got it for 10$ of the Xbox sale a long time ago.

Did anybody pay full price?

ZTROOPER I totally agree with you. MS is under no obligation to provide any gold member with anything "free". This guy who says the GWG hasn't been the best?  Better then nothing and other than Halo 3, I have not played any of the games with gold. Some are good, some not.....  

-

Seems like this has been a discussion before????  People expect brand new releases to be part of the freebies...