Hitman Absolution E3 Trailer

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Cool teaser. I have only ever played the first hitman game on PC but it was great. Different ways to kill people and complete missions. lots of disguises. It was really fun.

I just J'ed in my P's.

I was hoping to c some gamplay footage. hhmmmm..... Wonder when theyll show some? I've been keeping an eye out for it but it seems like it there wasnt any gameplay footage even at E3.

He will not kill Her :D He secretly loves her !!

www.destructoid.com/e3-hitman-absolution-first-look-201728.phtml

Here is a preview right up of from a coupe of days ago. Sounds kinda like there going the way that Splinter Cell did with Conviction, unfortunately. It still might be great, but I'm not going to get my hopes up until there are a good amount of gameplay videos out.

I REALLY like this trailer... For all that 47's supposed to be the ultimate assassin, we've never gotten to see his hand to hand combat skills. Call me picky but if shooting people and pushing them off ledges is all you can do as an assassin, then you need to take more classes and become well rounded

Plus, the woman's Diana and he's come to interrogate her :)

sexogate more likely ;)

Is that Diana in the shower ? Why would he kill her if she saved his life in Blood money , anyways can't wait to get this on PC

[quote user="ThugLife67889"]

Is that Diana in the shower ? Why would he kill her if she saved his life in Blood money , anyways can't wait to get this on PC

[/quote]

Probably. It was the first thing I thought when the trailer started. Maybe he is getting to her before someone else does? Who knows!

I hope this does not feel much different to the last game. I was hoping it atleast carried on from the location at the end of Blood Money, hopefully they will have a level that shows that. Either way, looking forward to this game.