Hitman Absolution - 17 mins walkthrough vid (Spoilers)

[quote]In this demo, Agent 47 has to kidnap Lenny "The Limp" Dexter to learn where Victoria has been taken. Lenny is leader of the Cougars street gang, a group of local toughs who like to wear matching letterman jackets and work on hot rods. While the mission may seem as though it was ripped out of Pleasantville, the action is anything but. Watch the clip below to see Agent 47 use environments and improvised weapons to deadly effect.[/quote]

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/hitman_absolution/b/ps3/archive/2012/07/12/agent-47-neutralizes-the-cougars-in-new-video-walkthrough.aspx

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Thanks  I can't wait for this game.  

God, this game looks so freaking awesome. This is going to be one of those games that I play through it a few times just to see all the different ways I can kill the targets.

My boyfriend can't wait to get this game.

[quote user="Burst Axe"]

My boyfriend can't wait to get this game.

[/quote]

Theres going to be a lot of boyfriends that get this. And a fair few girlfriends that dont want them to!

Sadly I'm one of the former, and I know someone who'll be in the latter category. Sucks to not like computers I suppose.. :P

This looks stunning.

I wasn't really that interested before, but this video made me a believer. I will keep my eye on this one.

@Autana Dude I'm a guy. I don't care how long my boyfriend balls on Hitman. Infact I will probably be watching him play it as long as it doesn't interfere with my Soulcalibur V or sleep.

A definite buy!

I've been waiting a long time for this game.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!