hit registartion

whats with the black ops hit registration its the only reason i dont enjoy playing this game treyarch needs to fix it and they need to hand over the reigns to infinity ward treyarch sucks at making games.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you don't enjoy playing it then why..... do you play it? It's been the same on this game since it came out, get over it.

I popped MW2 back in for a bit today and was shocked at how quicly people went down when I shot them. In BO I avoid core mode just because of the extreme amount of bullets I have  pump into people. Its strange how the guns are supposed to do about the same damage, but in BO it seems to take 3 times the bullets.

I don't find the hit detection to be a problem. It kinda goes hand in hand with lag, so find a better room I guess. That's what I do anyways.

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

I popped MW2 back in for a bit today and was shocked at how quicly people went down when I shot them. In BO I avoid core mode just because of the extreme amount of bullets I have  pump into people. Its strange how the guns are supposed to do about the same damage, but in BO it seems to take 3 times the bullets.

[/quote]

Because they didn't want the CASUAL players to be discouraged.

They should just make a separate CoD game called "Call of Duty: Casual Warfare" for the casual players and keep them separate from the games that they think are too hard. And the more "Hardcore" players that want something that hasn't been dumbed down to fit everyones needs.

I'd take a little bullet lag and high end security over a little less lag an no security at all.

NUMB3RS, I'd take a game that actually works. And security? There was a bunch of bugs in Black Ops when it first released. Go play a Modern Warfare 2 game now and see if there's any lobbies like there were back in the day.

[quote user="A Proud *** Man"]

[Because they didn't want the CASUAL players to be discouraged.

They should just make a separate CoD game called "Call of Duty: Casual Warfare" for the casual players and keep them separate from the games that they think are too hard. And the more "Hardcore" players that want something that hasn't been dumbed down to fit everyones needs.

[/quote]

No offense intended here ....... but you're talkin a lot and not making much sense.

Are you saying MW2 was for the casual gamers because it only takes a handful of bullets to kill ............ or BO is for casual gamers because they dont have to worry about being killed buy a couple handfuls of bullets.?

[quote user="NUMB3RS"]

I'd take a little bullet lag and high end security over a little less lag an no security at all.

[/quote]

Not me. Id rather have working hit detection and the occasional idiot running with a care package over consistently inconsistent hit detection any day.

I miss that ........... the cp running that is. Shame so many people cried about it.

But I did notice that I run considerably faster in MW2 also.

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

I miss that ........... the cp running that is. Shame so many people cried about it.

But I did notice that I run considerably faster in MW2 also.

[/quote]

Didnt bother me one bit. I only played hardcore, so anyone silly enough to do it died very quickly. I wasnt around for the javelin glitch fiasco, and only the occasional out of map or elevator glitch...none of which were so common that I disliked the game. I had plenty of good times in MW2. So, hit detection and the more consistent connections equaled more enjoyment.