Hircine's Plane

I think there should be a DLC that sends you to Hircine's Palne of Oblivion. Sorta like the Shivering Isles.

Ooooh. I can imagine it now. A giant forest... abundant in deer... bears... boars... and of couse, plenty of Argonians and Khajiit.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I did say "or something" :p I wasn't sure

Considering the fact Hircine is the Deadric Prince of Werebeasts (and the hunt), I garuntee that where werewolves are mentioned, Hircine will too.

[quote user="implantedwall14"]

All of this comes after the Dragon Mount DLC that comes out November 12th.

[/quote]

Wait, I thought that was coming out alongside all the other game content which you have to buy individually on the 11th unless you purchase the Skyrim bundle pack for $59.99? And even that doesn't include the "Romance and Marriage" pack which is supposed to be like 15 bucks. I'm so confused now.

All of this comes after the Dragon Mount DLC that comes out November 12th.

I meant armor for your dragon mount :( I was continuing the joke...jerk

That would be true, but oblvivion,morrowind,and redguard are DLC's for daggerfall.

I want me some implantedwall coinpurse.

I doubt the entire Elder Scrolls are available for reads though, so can't they add stuff as they please? Hircine decides his job is too stressful with IDIOTS killing his werewolves for their pelts so he takes an early vacation.

Who uses coins anymore....... heh heh. -cries in corner-

I doubt that Hircine's Hunting Grounds are going to be in the full game. It would be an exansion, just like the Shivering Isles.

I want me some Werewolf pelt.