Highest Level on the MP demo

Whats the highest level on the Multiplayer demo???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well am at 67 right now with one toon at 17 a couple other between 10 and 13 and am still getting xp. I don' t know yet when it tops off. I will post agian when it does.

I have a lvl 19 Infiltrator and to get to lvl 20 was around 500K exp, so that may be the last level.

there's an achievement for getting to level 20 in mp or 60 in sp, so i assume 20 is max level.

The highest you can level a character too is level 20

Thanks, you folks. Just wanted to know as this info will make good use of my points and to make sure I don't waste them as I can't undo the points once I confirm them.

"there's an achievement for getting to level 20 in mp or 60 in sp".

Level 60 in Single Player, if I'm reading this correctly?

[quote user="Dre G Writer"]

Thanks, you folks. Just wanted to know as this info will make good use of my points and to make sure I don't waste them as I can't undo the points once I confirm them.

[/quote]

It was confirmed over in the BioWare forums that in the full retail game, you will be able to undo points in multiplayer.

Level 20 is the max for 1 character. The number next to your name is your N7 rating.

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]

[quote user="Dre G Writer"]

[/quote]

It was confirmed over in the BioWare forums that in the full retail game, you will be able to undo points in multiplayer.

[/quote]

As far the demo is concern, I haven't seen a way to do that.

Yeah you can't in the demo, just in the full game.