Hidden/Awsome Weapon locations

Post all your good and awsome weapon locations here :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

All of them can be found here.

My personal favorites (not in any particular order):

Perforator - 90 steel ingots (The Pitt)

Metal Blaster - 50 steel ingots (The Pitt)

Xuanlong - Jury Street Metro (after Jiggs' Loot quest)

Sydney's SMG - Sydney (National Archives)

Terrible Shotgun - Smiling Jack (Evergreen Mills Bazaar)

Shishkebab - Crafted with schematics

Ok thank you :D

Under hidden and found,  the "Tenderizer" ( found in the Anchorage memorial ) was a good  melee weapon. Xuanlong was the best firearm and energy weapon You find was Alien blaster or the random encounter Firelance. These weapons set the gold standard before all the DLC stuff.

I'm still a huge fan of the Gauss Rifle. My first character's perks were all built around increasing the chances of crits, doing more damage when crits happen, etc. And since the Gauss Rifle tends to knock over enemies when you crit with it, it was awesome against things like Ghoul Reavers, Mutant Overlords, Deathclaws, and Albino Radscorps.

Lincoln"s repeater... I just loved the sound it makes. Plus I'm an awesome *** ninja with sweet small guns skills.

[quote user="gutsycmor"]

Under hidden and found,  the "Tenderizer" ( found in the Anchorage memorial ) was a good  melee weapon. Xuanlong was the best firearm and energy weapon You find was Alien blaster or the random encounter Firelance. These weapons set the gold standard before all the DLC stuff.

[/quote]

My only problem with the alien blaster and firelance (which I've never found in hundreds of hours of play time) is the limited ammo available.  For that reason, I prefer the A3-21 plasma rifle for EW builds in the vanilla game, though the blaster can be a great help with an EW character when you suddenly find yourself in a fight you couldn't normally handle.

jingewis shocksword after betting the anchorge quests. it fun to kill super mutents with it >:3

I've been playing around with the shocksword on this playthrough. I like it a lot. Just wish it was easier to repair.

that ownley bad thing about it :/

perforator and lincolns repeator for me