Hidden new camos!!

Vid below yo

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i am so not watching a video just for something I just need a glimspe at.

funny how people think just posting a link is enough, im not that dumb.....

I didnt bother after he said he couldnt show them ..... but the links he gave were good sources.

Lol,You dont even need to watch the vid,The camos are in the link in the description.

Could'nt put a link to them because im using iphone and the link uses google chrome i think so i cant copy/paste,Hence i just linked the whole vid.

A few problems I have with those, 2 are already in the game as Spectrum and Ice. There's no reason for having 6 different barbed wire ones, and the shattered glass one is actually a player background.

OP

Just that the level of interaction on the internet, is that just postin a link else where is a legit "post" ?

-

If you/they [people in gen] can't bother to quote the txt with a link, IM not gonna go to a random site just to find out.

-

That's how viruses spread.

-

Ohhh look at this cute bear, click the link

-

And we all know the only camo that matters is the Tiger Blue from Ops2 ;)

Hm, eyeball, someone who's been posting in here a long time posts a video from someone who has 550k subs and the link is not reliable?

[quote user="Buick350X"]

And we all know the only camo that matters is the Tiger Blue from Ops2 ;)

[/quote] i would have to disagree 

the only camos that mattered were red and blue tiger from MW2 

has to be real for me, ops 2 tiger blue was the right pattern for rare the air force camo, never seen mw2's