Hidden Kombatant 1

How the hell do you double flawless Shang Tsung, I can manage once but never twice, he always manages to get a hit on me.

Thus not been able to double flawless & fatal him to get the secrete fight.

Any tips for this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Keep trying, that's all I can say. Play on beginner and use the trick to keep facing him if he hits you. Here's the thread I made.

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

Keep trying, that's all I can say. Play on beginner and use the trick to keep facing him if he hits you. Here's the thread I made.

[/quote]

Thanks for that m8 - didn't see that last post, thought restarting the match would cancel it out, but since you can do that will make the time taken to beat him a bit easier.

I did this on complete accident last night with Kabol, I was just pounding the life outta him and suddenly Jade appears. I had no idea what I did too, lol.

tip try and use quan chi and his healing ability if you get your health all the way back up itll count as a flawless victory

i did this recently, no Jade.  Final arcade showed no rounds lost, no matches lost, double flawless on Shang, and used a fatality, took several tries using the trick to keep facing him, but no Jade.

I don't think it matters who you are using for Jade, but I think that if you are playing as say, Smoke, you won't see the unlock for the klassic smoke, unless people have disconfirmed that by fighting klassic smoke as smoke.  I use him mainly and i spent 26 reloads in the hidden forest trying to find smoke, switched to a diff character and he peeked out from behind the tree the second try after.