hi there

well ive come back to xbox after a few years break and i have only 3 friends :-( sad i know and we dont even have the same taste in games, everyhting on xbox . com has changed so im not sure where to post this sort of message, just looking to make some good xbox friends, yes i am a girl, im no hardcore player and im not one to throw a pad through a window if i lose (we all know the sort) i like fifa im not very good at it but if you want and easy win then hey that's cool with me, at the moment im playing throught gow 3 very good game im loving it but it can be played online too so that will be good to play with friends.

im shy and quiet so dont really want nasty people getting in touch but for anyone else im on and off my days.

take care and i wish you all and happy new year better late then never :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What ever you do DO NOT add a person from the forums with crazy in his name.

hi there I am in BC and I would like to be friends with you. Am female and also not a crazy gamer. Casual and just want to get to know more female gamers. Do add  me when you get online. Happy gaming

Hey Emma!  Welcome back.  Just by looking at your game icons under you pic, you'll be happy to know that I play Gears (Beaten all 3 on Insane, and it was), Forza and Skyrim.  Also heavy into Saints Row 3 and Pinball FX 2.  If you wish, Add me!  Warning!!! I'm an adult who plays casually. No 12 to 15 year old foul mouthed Emo if that's what your looking for.

Cheers! :)

hey OP welcome Back to Xbox Live i'll add u if you like i play on PC most of the time so yes i will add u

PC Games

Halo 2 (Windows)

Shadowrun(PC)

Tomb Raider Anniversary(PC)

Grand Theft Auto 4 plus EPISFLC Add-on (PC)

See you online

Sun Lighting Animatior Creator For Second Life(crazylaracroft)

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

[/quote] Hey Covert ,  I have Crazy in my name and what's wrong with that.  You don't know me and i don't know you . You have something against people with the crazy in their name?  Not trying to be a mean but the comment you made isn't cool.   

[quote user="CrAzYSiCbOy"]

[/quote] Hey Covert ,  I have Crazy in my name and what's wrong with that.  You don't know me and i don't know you . You have something against people with the crazy in their name?  Not trying to be a mean but the comment you made isn't cool.   

[/quote]Sic that comment wasn't directed at you.  It's an inside joke.  There's this guy named Crazy who is a extremely pathetic.  He's made countless threads that have nothing to do with games, and have everything to do with how he feels about women and his life.  Most of them are about how lonely he is and how he needs advice how to get a GF.  He is the one of the biggest examples of everything a person shouldn't be here on the forums.  He should be avoided at all costs by girls/women.  

ok thanks for the warning lol but Welcome everybody i have a Question what are these Star next to my name i have 5 Stars i think what are they for and what do they do ?

Sun Lighting Animatior Creator For Second Life(crazylaracroft)

[quote user="M1ssLaraCroft"]

ok thanks for the warning lol but Welcome everybody i have a Question what are these Star next to my name i have 5 Stars i think what are they for and what do they do ?

[/quote]That just means people who played with you filed feedback (positive or negative) towards you.  If you hit your guide button, scroll to the right and look for something like "Profile."  Under that or around the same page you will see "View Rep."  That will give you a better idea of what people think of you and your play style.  It will say the percentage of people who like, or dislike you.  Everyone starts out with 3 out of 5 stars.  Once a person has 5 stars from enough feedback, you will never be able to lose them.  Doesn't really mean anything to anyone.  Perhaps it makes you "official" to other people.  I don't know.

Hi, Emma! I'm looking at the games under your pic, too, and out of them I only play Skyrim, but seems we have other things in common. I'm quiet & shy as well. I don't swear. I'm not a minor.  I do play quite a bit but I'm not the "hardcore" gamer that'll throw the paddle out the window. :P  I play for fun. I love wolves! (I'm assuming you do, too).  Anyway, if you want to add me, feel free. I only have 9 friends at the moment and most of them are family. lol

[quote user="Thookins"]

[quote user="CrAzYSiCbOy"]

[/quote]Sic that comment wasn't directed at you.  It's an inside joke.  There's this guy named Crazy who is a extremely pathetic.  He's made countless threads that have nothing to do with games, and have everything to do with how he feels about women and his life.  Most of them are about how lonely he is and how he needs advice how to get a GF.  He is the one of the biggest examples of everything a person shouldn't be here on the forums.  He should be avoided at all costs by girls/women.  

[/quote]Guess I should of been more specific.