Hi everybody!

Hi Xbox forum goers!  How's Black Ops these days?  More importantly, how are you?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Black Ops is great and so am I. Thanks.

BOs is the same as always, its COD, and Im good too, just returning from 7 days at Disney World.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

BOs is the same as always, its COD, and Im good too, just returning from 7 days at Disney World.

[/quote]

Hey .. I just got back from vacation myself.

Deleware was hot enough, how was disney?

@op .......... havin fun playing nuketown 24/7

^^Its amazing, soo much to do. We walked about 6 miles a day seeing all the water and theme parks. Expensive, but that weeds out the "not so good crowd", and thats worth the money in my book.

I've been extremely constipated these last couple of days so I have not been able to get meh double xp. Doctor prescribed me some laxative so I'm moving my xbox into the bathroom tonight. Thanks 4 asking.

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

I've been extremely constipated these last couple of days so I have not been able to get meh double xp. Doctor prescribed me some laxative so I'm moving my xbox into the bathroom tonight. Thanks 4 asking.

[/quote]

You should have been eating your veggies.

I haven't played in a few weeks, but I am making time to play tonight with the crew! Highly enjoy this game to relax and chat with friends.

ETS NAWSLOW!

Eh, okay.

I just cut down 7 trees today, kind tired.

hows applebees treating you, cornhusker?