Heyo

Hey, I'm Recychic (that's Re-psychic) and my friend, My Crocodile, and I were hoping to find some Internet peeps to chill and play games with. Preferably one male and one female. See, we already had a plethora of guys and gals we could talk to, but they've all...disappeared, and we're the only two left, so we thought we'd create a new group of 4. We play Halo 4, Minecraft, and Soul Calibur V for the most part. Anyway, thanks for reading, and we hope to meet some of you online. Just send us a message/friend request and we'll be waiting.

tl;dr version: My friend and I want a guy and a girl to talk to so we can have a small group of 4 to game with, the end.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Dylan says hey

Oh, I might mention that I'm 19 and he's 18, so yeah.

Why did your friends disappear?  That's something from:

I don't get it.

Over the years, they slowly started to realize they have lives, and we can't have that, know what I mean? We've met quite a cast of characters, believe you me.

@xDefySpace, All you need to understand is that I'm the brains of the two of us and My Crocodile is the attractive one.

Sounds like my friend and I.....he's the emotional one that freaks out over everything and I'm the stable one who can think logically and stay calm while doing so.  Together we are an unstoppable force.  Waitaminute....come to think of it...I don't really need him.  

Well, Croc and I do need each other. Together we are Team Satisfaction. No, that's not a clan name.

sure

...Yeah.