hey..

...mods, I already know why, and who reported for that matter (kinda obvious) and truthfully I don't care, BUT since you are holding us to a standard, then I  in turn intend to hold you to the same standard so then I want my email detailing why my thread was removed ...as I said, I already know why, but since I understand it's normal practice to both inform  me of it and why it was done...then yeah, I want my email

--Thank You, Management

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't see what was wrong with the thread...

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

All I'm saying is that LAX hijacks a lot of threads, or tries to.  I'm not the one reporting him though.  I never report anyone

[/quote]5 stars buddy.....that LAX dude has to go

Lol!

personally i think there needs to be some CUL reductions around here-and i know at least one guy who needs a bump

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCCyvAwbbso]

That is the main reason people never get an email for a delete. If the settings are not done to receive emails from the servers you never will get one. Many have said they never got a email but after digging around most never knew about the option to have it on or off for your account.

Btw I have pics as proof!....Once the Pizza guy showed up all hell broke loose.

Lol,I have NEVER once had any E-Mail for any of my bans or deleted threads.Ever.Normal practice my eye.

...heh

....aww.....makin me feel all warm and gushy