Hey you, yeah you, please add me

Hey guys n girls please add me I play a bunch of games . I'm also no ordinary friend, I'm actually nice n chill . Add me if you want

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Owk

Hello!  I am also looking for some decent friends to game with - I just deleted the old batch because they were either lame or psycho. My games include: Fable 3; Minecraft; Kinect Adventures; Medal of Honor; Resident Evil 5; Sniper Ghost Warrior; Splinter Cell Conviction; and Viva Pinata -- I realize it's a rather random list.

Lately I've really been on the Fable 3 kick. Just an FYI (in case it's a deal breaker) I share my gamertag with my daughter (who typically only plays Minecraft - plus I monitor everything when she's playing so it's really NBD)

Would be cool to have some friends though. I just bought a fancy new headset and have no one to even chat with.

Hey guys just looking for friends to play minecraft with! ( Just got my xbox so really the only multiplayer game I have with it lol add me plz!

im trying to help my brother set up his xbox one he got for Christmas this year and he is dying to get friends that he can talk to while he plays his games and he wont leave me ALONE so please help me

Add me 360 gamer still until hopefully we get something back from taxes

game tag           nyarie

lets play  fifa....halo.............. wow

Hey there

New to Xbox world

Looking for friends to play black ops 2, halo 4 please add me

The Xbox gaming kingdom is a group for leagues with game of choice for the winner on most games, game nights,game giveaways,reviews,news and anything xbox come in make friends and enjoy yourself

click on the link to check us out

m.facebook.com/.../1534269076811926

Hey you, yeah you! Yeah ok! Add me too!

add me here i have 360 soon ill get xbox one buuuutt ill have both sooo we can play either on the one or 360