Hey ms...why do you and ea/dice just point fingers?

Afte a game which we had yet another idiot flying in the air...running around invincable and go 75/0...then have the gall to send messages to all recent players selling modded xbox's I decided to call xbox support. Who promptly topld me to call EA or dice and report this offending player.  I called both actually just to see what would be said. The support at both companies said that I would have to report them to xbox support.

It seems that every game that starts getting hackers and modders you folks at ms point to the developer and the developer in turn says its your responsability.

You say you have a crack team in place to handle these things yet look at the MW2 leader boards where the top 50,000 are all hacked. Please take some of the millions you take from us player...nay...BILLIONS and start getting some controll over your players.

While your at it anyone else might wanna stear clear of ISLAYGYPS1ES, since it seems like nothing will ever happen to these idiots that ruin games.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I haven’t seen this happen. Also, you cannot post a person’s gamertag on the forums.

i have yet to play a game where anyone has broken 30 kills

click his name

file complaint

reason cheating

reason system tampering

reason text/voice message

EA/dice have nothing to do with banning cheaters from XBL, just their servers and i doubt they will ever do that

pretty much what Revenge said.  Just report him through XBL rather than calling support, because lets be honest, I highly doubt the outsourced workers in India care about some hacker in your game.

[quote user="Rastafarian204"]

[/quote]

As you've read maybe 100 times here, BF is an objective oriented game where the focus is to capture and hold a flag, or arm an MCOM.   I play Rush/Conquest exclusively a I think the reason you don't see someone breaking 30 kills is because there are only 100 to go around between 12 players, that and I think it defaults to ranked matches so as a lower player you're not gonna get on with the level 30s and up. 

Even a scrub like myself has broken 30 kills in one match. I got 43 once in the beta with 18 deaths. It was rush mode and it went the distance.

[quote user="Rastafarian204"]

[/quote]

I had a few 50+ kills game.

Well you you two hombres are some natural born killas!  Harry, you woulda loved the spot I had last night!  in the weeds 10ft away from the A MCOM (gas station) on Caspian, offering shotgun blasts to anyone who tried to arm it.  I figured I'd hang there til they chased me out, but they never did.  

Harry hangs out near the enemy spawn...catches the bad guys "leaving the barn" so to speak......has a rager for dogtags too...heh

Report them through xbox live..YEAH..that works,

Who care about giving a gamertag on the forums. The outsourced idiots who arent doing their jobs can ban me for all I care. Its obvious their not doing their job at banning all the hackers and modders that have infested most online games.